sâmbătă, 12 septembrie 2009

osesiile tale devin si ale mele

"Walk with me. Walk the broken past, named and not. Walk the splintered plank, chaos on both sides, walk the discovered and what cannot be discovered. Walk the uneasy pace we share. Walk with me, through the night, the night air, the breathing particles of our lives. Breath in, breath out, steady now, not too fast on gassed lungs. I did not mean my words to poison you"

"Walk the plank. The rough, springy underfoot of my emotions. The 'I' that I am, subjective, hesitant, goaded from behind, afraid of what lies ahead, the drop, the space, the gap between other people and myself."


Now I know the reasons why you like Jeanette Winterson so much.

*excerpts from "Gut Symmetries".
** not all of your obsessions, only some of them.

Niciun comentariu: